Abrasive Wheels (Incl Bench Mounted) Training Course
Who this course is aimed at:
Any person who uses hand held or bench mounted machinery using abrasive wheels and who needs to understand the requirements for selecting and mounting correct discs.
Course objectives/key benefits:
By the end of the course delegates will be able to: -
- Identify different types of abrasive wheels
- Understand the BS marking system
- Identify the need for the rpm to be marked on the machine and the cutting/grinding discs
- Learn correct mounting procedures
- Identify different types of abrasive wheel machines excluding bench mounted
- Health and Safety at Work
- Management of Health and Safety at Work
- Provision and use of work Equipment
- Noise and vibration
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Storage of Wheels
- Select and mount wheels
- Correct mounting on hand held machines
Seminar including practical and group work.
MB Safety Training certificate that is valid for 2 years.
Discuss with your manager what you should gain from the training and identify any problems that have occurred in the past.
Book This Course Now - Call 0800 068 0188