Working at Height Training Course
Who this course is aimed at:
For anyone having to work off the ground and for those involved in the planning, supervision or management of work at height.
Course objectives/key benefits:
By the end of the course delegates will : -
- Understand the legal duties imposed by the Regulations
- Be able to apply the risk assessment process
- Know about avoidance, safe places of work and work equipment
- Be aware of equipment that enables safe working at height
- Background to the legislation and statistics
- Risk Assessment and safe systems of work
- Working at height options
- Safe places of work
- Work Equipment
- MEWPs, Towers, Podiums, Ladders and steps, Harnesses
Seminar including practical and group work.
MB Safety Training certificate that is valid for 2 years.
Discuss with your manager what you should gain from the training and identify any problems that have occurred in the past.
Book This Course Now - Call 0800 068 0188