Basic First Aid & Annual Refresher
Who this course is aimed at:
Any person who is, or is likely to become, required to provide basic emergency aid until more qualified help arrives, or as a refresher for people who hold an HSE First Aid at Work qualification.
Course objectives/key benefits:
The aim of the course is to provide delegates with the knowledge, of what to do by way of first aid in an emergency situation.
- The principles and practices of first aid – and the priorities to apply
- Dealing with an unconscious person – recovery position
- Breathing and airway problems
- Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Bleeding and its control
- Scene safety and management
Seminar including practical and group work.
MB Safety Training certificate that is valid for 1 year.